| About | Find me |

Thursday 13 October 2011

I'm Back! Sort Of.

Hello Mid-October! Hiya there, how are you? 

My full with tasks agenda
I've been too busy doing so many assignments, papers, presentations and reports that I neglected this blog. It really seems that this is the most hectic semester I have ever experienced. As Arkarna says, "So little time so much to do."

The question is: do I really don't have time or I'm just simply not sparing any time at all?

I admit, sadly, that I didn't spare enough time. Either I was too caught up with the tasks or distracted by other things (like tumblr and the new TV series I  started to watch recently; Doctor Who) or just too tired and too lazy to do other things... I even neglected my reading lists. I only read some books which are required for academic purpose.

I really need to manage my time better than this.

I hope you all doing well!