| About | Find me |

Sunday 12 February 2012

Delirious

I was the one who presents the subject of delirious in my Abnormal Psychology Class. It’s kinda funny how I finally experience being delirious.

The last two day—yes, this very weekend, I spent my long hours in my bed for I had this high fever. Apparently, the fever had disrupted my mind. I had this serial dreams. I called it so because the dream starts at the exact point when I woke up. And sometimes I found it hard to discriminate dreams among reality.

Imagine Michael Fassbender's face
in Benedict Cumberbacth's body
I was in some journey of villain-chasing in the Victorian Era. I saw horses and hansom everywhere. Everyone speaks in lovely British accent. Everywhere I go someone would bow and address, “Ma’am” to me. In my pocket I would find a revolver I could use to defend myself from my enemy. Some dream, eh? Maybe, the adventurous dream was the side-effect of my recent habit; reading “The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes” plus watching a lot of James Bond movies in the national television channel every night before I sleep.

The weirdest part of all was the appearance of Sherlock Holmes in my dream. This Sherlock had the look of Benedict Cumberbatch, with his curls and dark hair and slender figure. Not weird? Here’s what makes it weird; this Sherlock has the face of Michael Fassbender.

Every once in a while I was awake and felt like surrounded by a lot of people although I was alone in my room. Everything seemed cloudy yet so bright. Meh, I hardly can describe my state of delirious.

When I finally woke up in the morning with a better condition, I felt really tired. And I haven’t got any weirder dream since then.

 Have you got any weirder delirious experience?

1 comment:

Anything you want to tell me? Say it nicely, please :)