| About | Find me |

Friday 10 February 2012

New Blog Title: A bit about b.i.t.s.

I've decided to do something more about this blog, like putting more effort to keep its existence through the net. I might do regular post on particular day (something like Movie Monday or so). I will post something which represent me, my thoughts and my feelings. That way, I think, renaming my blog with more representable title is a good start.

Readers, please welcome, "b.i.t.s." aka "because I think so"! Formerly known as "Story of My Li(f)e".
b.i.t.s. is on third page if you search for it :p

As an acronym for "because I think so", b.i.t.s. will tell you about anything I ever think of, anything that crossed my mind. I can tell you about things I like, books I have read, music I find interesting, review of some movies and my daily life.

And I will tell you the reason why I think so. That's the way I share my thoughts; through my point of view.

Hopefully you will enjoy :)