| About | Find me |

Friday 17 February 2012

Friday Top Five: Favorite Love Songs

Here you go, this week's Friday Top Five. Today I'm sharing my favorite love songs. I guess I'm still caught in Valentine mode.


1.      Looking Through the Eyes of Love
“Please don’t let this feeling end, it might not come again, and I want to remember”

The first time I heard this song is on my choir rehearsal for a friend’s wedding long time ago. I was appointed to sing the female solo part at the rehearsal—replacing a friend who usually sings the solo parts.
I think this song would make a great wedding song (pointing out to the lyrics I put up there); marriage as one moment everyone always want to remember. Sweet, isn’t it?


2.      I Finally Found Someone
“I finally found someone
Someone to share my life
I finally found the one, to be with every night
‘Cause whatever I do
It’s just got to be you
My life has just begun
I finally found someone”

Same with the first song on my list; every time my choir had a wedding service, this song would be sung in duet. This would be sung after the groom opens the bride’s veil. I think, on my wedding, I would want this song played J

3.      Best in Me
“Cause you bring out the best in me, like no one else can do. That’s why I’m by your side, that’s why I love you”

Blue used to be my favorite boyband. This song, since the first time I heard this, really catches my ear. It is simple and just to the point.


4.      Because You Live
“Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky”

Imagine a boy sings this song for you. And I would want a boy sing this for me, for I really think that it sounds very romantic.


5.      Never be the Same
“I'll never be the same
I'm caught inside the memories, the promises
are yesterdays and I belong to you.
I just can't walk away
'cause after loving you
I can never be the same”

Just listen to the whole song and the lyric. For me, there’s a story lies behind the song—obviously about how your love ones can change you, how different life would be without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you want to tell me? Say it nicely, please :)