| About | Find me |

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Story of the "Agapé"s



So, I have decided to totally change my habit this semester and read more academic books. This is the third day of the new semester. Some classes have begun and the lecturer has explained about what I'm going to learn this semester. Seemingly, my fifth semester would be tough. There a lot of paperworks, quizzes, observations and field tasks to be done.  I really have to do something huge to increase my cumulative GPA, to survive this semester.

As you can read in my previous post about BACAKILAT, I have made a reading list; 15 or more books to read in 30 days. Well, I've got to change the whole list, adjusting it according to my academic reading need. In my old list, I put some 'light' books like novels, popular motivational books and some religious books. Now, a huge pile of scholarly books are stuffed in the waiting list. 

The thing is, I don't have the books I needed. The only place where I can get them is in my lovely college library.

Some days ago I joked with the girls about the bunch of freshmen who loves to hang out in the library. We called them "Agapé" or "Anak Gaul Perpus" (freely translated as The Library Groovers). I can't believe that all of a sudden I became an Agapé too. Haha. And the library is extremely crowded. Usually it only takes 2 or 3 queue to register the borrowed books. But today, there are about 20 people queued to borrow their books. Whoa. The freshmen are being way too studious this semester I suppose :p

Okay then, welcome to my life, fifth semester. I'm going to beat you XD