| About | Find me |

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Space Jeunk!

Space Jeunk
I'm about to post this with some memorable friendship quotes but I really couldn't find one one that really describe our friendship. It's just weird how the fate twisted our road that united four of us. All of us are different yet we seemed to be inseparable.

There are four of us (obviously): Amel (the one with hijab), Kuma (the one with wavy hair), Grace (who's hair is the longest of us) and me. I don't really remember how four of us meet. In the beginning of the college year, we were in the different freshman group. As the time goes by, I found four of us sticking together wherever we go.

We called ourselves "SpaceJeunk" but none of use understand what that name stands for. Well, 'Jeunk' is an old slang for 'sister' in Bahasa Indonesia. About the "space", how we ended with "SpaceJeunk" for our sisterhood name, to me is a mystery.

SpaceJeunk had a lot of fun together. All of us are somewhat very gaga-in a good way. We laugh a lot. We joke around everyday. SpaceJeunk also there when any of us needed shoulders to lean on, hand to be reached out and tears to be wipe.

SpaceJeunk will always be one of my precious memory I will never forget.