| About | Find me |

Friday 19 August 2011

Story of Affirmation

If you ever know about "The Secret" or "The Law of Attraction", maybe the word "affirmation" is familiar to you. It's like you projecting something you really want in your mind so that your imagination became really vivid. The better you projecting it, the easier your wish would come true. You can imagine it over and over again until your mind really believes that it is true, as it really happens (tho is not). Or you can projecting it by making it graphic, so you really can see and sense it. Like mapping/drawing/writing down things you want.
I'm getting this on my inbox, soon!

Since I'm a visual learner, projecting my will into a graphic object is the best way to do my affirmation. So here I am, doing the so-called affirmation because I'm so obsessed with this whole effin Pottermore things. Affirmative, lad! Affirmative! I'm getting my welcome email! Yeah!!!