| About | Find me |

Saturday 6 August 2011

Story of an Amaterur Research Assistant

Finally I have something worthed to do in this long holiday. Not much, but quite fun. I help my lecture doing her research. I only take a little part as an illustrator for her psychological test instrument she's been developing. At first I thought my job would be an easy-piece-of-cake drawing activity (I love drawing, btw). But it's quite exhausting. I've been sit face-to-face with my laptop for more than 8 hours, doing this coloring in photoshop. But like I said, it's fun. I think I would post some update about this research later.
Illustration Card Project WIP
If you really like something, working hard for it won't matter at all, I suppose. I love my busy-ness XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you want to tell me? Say it nicely, please :)