| About | Find me |

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Story of Iftar with Space Jeunk and a Happy Eid ul-Fitr!!!



This is a really late post >.< Sorry. But it really took a great effort for me to finally post this. Haha. Forgive my moodiness...

So, around weeks ago I went to campus for some administration things and finally reunited with the girls. Some of us have been really busy and need to take a break so we decided to have some girl-quality time together. Since it was still Ramadhan, we thought that doing iftar together would be fun. 

We went to eat Japanese food in a side-walk restaurant. Not really a restaurant, I dunno what "depot/warung" in English. Hehe... It only took less than an hour to finish our meal because we were all starving, but we stayed for two hours there. I suppose you know what happens when there's a group of girl sitting together. Great time with the girls!

Now that Ramadhan is over, I would like to say Happy Eid ul-Fitr!
I'll be waiting for next Iftar with you girls!